Thursday, November 6, 2008

Workout HairStyles

I have been pondering how I should wear my hair as I embark on my journey to lose 35lbs. I have thought about braids or a weave however those are two styles I have never had before in my life and I happen to not have the patience to sit for either, plus if I truly don't like it then I will want to take it out equaling money down the drain. But everyone has their own style some braids, some weave, some natural, so relaxed. I have chosen to get my hair cut which is the best way for me to maintain because I can go to the gym and not get my ends all sweaty which would force me to wash my hair; and therefore with the short cut only wash my hair every week or so...which would be quick and easy with less volume. Stay tuned for pictures of the new look!

*Tranquility & Serenity*

No comments: