Sunday, November 9, 2008

Realization

I am on my way to what I believe will be an eye opening and very fulfilling event, the ESSENCE Young Women's Leadership Conference. However, my only disappointment today is with myself and my outfit! I wore this outfit no more than a month ago and the jacket fit great and today it is tugging were the buttons are...the realization...I have gained some inches. I should have lost all this weight by now...the baby weight...my daughter is 3! I am determined to get back to my petite size 6 and weigh no more than 140 lbs. So I am going green, getting away from the red meat aka "the devil" and cutting out the processed food aka "the other devil". I am going to detox and share my ups and downs as well as how to with others struggling to shake "these devils" off. This process will be difficult, but I am committed. By the end of this journey I would like to fit in the clothes that I have in my closet from pre-pregnancy, that I refuse to give away!

*Tranquility & Serenity*

No comments: